Industria Vicentina
IVApp
   

  •  
img
F.lli Ferrari Ventilatori: 50 years on the go

On its 50th anniversary a joint-venture in India and a new test room

img
Leather processing hots up with new Lowara e-SV for high temperature applications

img
Wisycom: how to connect the world

img
Peserico, a female style "Made in Italy"

img
Quick-dissolving capsules for food supplements made by Zeta Farmaceutici

img
New frontiers in polymer research

Xenia is committed to studying and developing new cutting-edge polymer compounds.

img
Nuova Neon Bassano: putting your company in bright light

Thanks to a successful corporate reorganisation, Nuova Neon Bassano managed to optimise production processes, greatly reduce costs and gain back market shares.

img
Borgomanero towers fitted with ALPAC A-grade window systems

Alpac of Schio takes part in the construction of a cutting-edge green building on a former industrial site.

img
A new state-of-the-art visitor centre complete with an auditorium opens at Laverda

The cutting-edge building in Breganze will offer visitors and customers a unique and unforgettable experience.

img
Agreement between Margraf and Cmc of Mumbai on quartz composite

The historical firm of Chiampo will make a new product line along with the Indian marble behemoth.

img
Faba: high-tech machinery for marble extraction

For fifty years Faba Marmi has been extracting "Grolla" marble out of the quarry sited in the Grolla valley between the municipalities of Cornedo Vicentino and Valdagno. It's the only firm extracting this kind of marble in the whole area.

img
When you see Armani, you know it's a posh brand. The same goes for Giflor.

Giflor of Grumolo delle Abbadesse, near Vicenza, deals in packaging and tries to make it a leading made-in-Italy brand worldwide.

img
Vicenza Renaissance

Vicenza's cultural and architectural Renaissance is once again embodied by Palladio.

img
Alpac brings light into the Libeskind residences in Milan

Alpac of Schio brings light into CityLife, the cutting-edge residential area designed by Daniel Libeskind.

img
Poli grappas lead the Ultimate Spirits Challenge

An important award from the United States to Distillerie Poli: the Schiavon-based company entered the 2012 edition of the Ultimate Spirits Challenge.

img
Lucaprint takes over SA.Ge. Print from Friuli

Lucaprint approved the takeover of Sa.Ge. Print of Pordenone. The company has been part of the Lucaprint group as an independent firm since 1999.

img
Trafimet becomes the official supplier of ATFP, Tunisia' professional training agency

The company operates in the development and sale of products and applications for all welding and plasma cutting technologies.

img
Eni chooses Fiamm technological solutions for Zephyr

Fiamm was awarded a € 1 million commission by Eni Group for the supply of batteries to be used in the cutting-edge Green Data Center.

img
The Lords of cereals

On average Pedon daily processes crops corresponding to eight football pitches into 140,000 500-gram packages of grain or pulses, 70% of which are sold on the Italian market, and the remaining 30% is sold in 25 countries worldwide

img
How tannery changes

Care for the environment, deep commitment to fiscal transparency and investments on technologies and innovation: these are the goals set by Vicenza's tanneries that show their determination in tackling the global economic downturn and in rebuilding a fair image of the tanning industry, part of which has been lately damaged by some legal disputes.

TV e Radio

  • Confindustria Sette

    Filippo Miola presenta Digital4Factory e l'incontro sulla CyberSecurity, FarExport: opportunità di business negli Emirati Arabi Uniti, FIS: 60 anni nel cuore della chimica

    Confindustria FM

    Ascolta la rubrica radiofonica di Confindustria Vicenza

Imprese